Guess My Number - Python

In the beginning of August I wanted to learn a little bit about coding.  I mean I took a semester of computer programming in college and struggled, but it was interesting.  Insert MOOCs and I'm all set.  I signed up for the Coursea course An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1).  I am in love.  I am only in the 3rd week of class, but I can't get enough.  I finish the assignments during the 2-day weekends, then wish for more the rest of the week.

For me, the assignments are just challenging enough that I have productive struggle and a real feel of accomplishment when finished.  I'm also learning a lot about being a student again.

Here is a screen recording for this week's mini project.  Nothing earth shattering here, but still cool.  It's called Guess the Number.


Would you like to play?  Click here to try it out.

To start, click on the play button in the upper left of the screen.  
Then click on either 0 to 100 or 10 to 1000.
Type your guesses in the box and press enter.  

Comments